Friday, February 17, 2012

i am 13 years old and i have no idea what i should pack for our trip to Chicago. We will be spending time with my cousins and we will be going to a bunch of places. We might go to Navy Pier, Shedd Aquarium, and the Field Museum. Also, what is the weather like in Chicago towards the end of July?|||When packing, you should bring two more outfits than needed just in case of stains, unexpected weather, or if you want variety in your clothing. The average temperature during the day is in the mid-80's, and in the mid-60's at night. However, it may also be that the temperature will range from 70-90 during the day. Check the weather forecast a week before you go to make sure.

Here is what I would bring on your trip:

- 6 shirts (mostly tank tops and short-sleeved, lots of cotton, maybe one long-sleeved)
- 6 bottoms (mostly shorts, a few skirts, maybe 1-2 pairs of jeans)
- 6 pairs of underwear
- 5 pairs of socks
- Flip-flops/sandals
- Good walking shoes
- Sneakers
- 2 pairs of pajamas (cotton shorts and tank tops will be perfect)
- Toothbrush, paste, and floss
- 1 swimming suit
- Sunscreen
- Sunglasses
- Hat
- Razor and shaving cream/soap if you shave your legs
- Shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash
- Deoderant
- Cell phone and charger
- iPod and charger with headphones
- Small backpack or tote for day trips
- Camera with batteries and extra memory card
- Lotion and after sun-lotion (aloe works well)
- Hairbrush and comb, hair ties

That's about all I can think of! Good luck and I hope I helped.

For tips on saving space in your suitcase when packing, click here:
http://www.airlinecreditcards.com/travel鈥?/a>
To create your own packing list, click here:
http://upl.codeq.info/|||I'd bring about 6 shirts, maybe 3 shorts, 4 pants, a skirt or two (if you wear them) just for clothing wise. Just to give you a little idea, I'm going on vacation for a week and I'm bringing 9 shirts, 4 shorts, 4 pants, and 3 skirts.

When I was making my lists for vacation, I used this website ( http://www.packinglistonline.com/ ) and it helped me SOOO much! I would of left out so many things without it.

Have fun on your vacation! *

Please answer my question? :D Thank you!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment