Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Free parking would be a plus, or a hotel within walking distance of the aquarium so I could leave my car in the hotel lot all day. I will have a 7 y.o. & 4 y.o. with me.|||There aren't many decent hotels that I would recommend staying in close to the Shed for under 175 plus free parking. The only decent hotel in that area is the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place. Most hotels are near the magnificent mile and michigan av. in the down town area. The Hyatt is with in walking distance, but you might want to take a bus if you have young children with you. I just checked the rate for tonight: lowest 99 for a double beds. The rate maybe much higher on the weekend though. Over night parking is 27 dollars a night. There is essentially no where in the Chi with free parking. This is about the rate you will get anywhere.|||I would check a website like Hotels.com to find a good deal. There are usually some bargains to be found there. For instance, I found two hotels that are walking distance from the Aquarium on south Michigan Ave. (The Essex Inn and the Congress Plaza hotel) for $146 and $176 respectively. That's the price for one adult and two kids. Check that site or something like Travelocity. You can find deals.|||Free parking isn't going to happen. The Essex Inn on Michigan Av. is near the Shedd. And there's a Red Roof Inn that's reasonably priced on Ontario St.

火车采集器
  • papa ginos
  • restaurants in dc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment