Friday, February 3, 2012

First I'll give brief medical information, I am 18 years old 5'7" 134pounds I have low progesterone/estrogen, irregular menstrual cycles and my OBGYN suspects I might have PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome).

I am looking into becoming 100% raw vegetarian.
Why? Because like most people with PCOS, I have acne problems, I wish to have a clearer complexion and also lessen my chances of getting diabetes and other diseases.
Since the diet I was on was mainly fruit/vegetables with very lean meats (mininum of 90% fat free beefs and turkey)
I figured it might be a good idea to go raw.

I don't know if what I am doing is considered a "slow process" or suddenly becoming 100% raw overnight.
It's been two days since I have cut out processed foods and tonight was the last night I had meats.
I plan on going completely raw tomorrow, but I read on this website Saying

"Skin loses elasticity as we age. So it鈥檚 especially important, if you are past 40 or 50, to lose weight slowly on the raw food diet. Preventing sagging and drooping is much easier than trying to reverse it once it鈥檚 happened. Two crucial pieces of advice:

- Never fast more than 36 hours at a time.
- Do not go 100 percent raw overnight."

Will my breasts sag if I go 100 percent raw tomorrow?

Also if you have any suggestions on a good raw recipe book, that would be most helpful.

Thank you in advance :)|||You are 18 years old. Your breasts wont sag for a few years...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment