Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm looking for easy raw recipes that taste yummy got any?|||Sushi!|||yeah, steak, meatballs, and any other meats. cooked of course.|||veggys and suchi|||I'm not a pure raw fooder, but I do like to go raw now and then. I love raw soups and marinated veggies. I also like raw dips. I use veggie sticks or "chips" for dunking. Juliano has a great uncook book out.|||My fav is a generic bean salad:
Mix: 2 tbsp olive oil, juice of 2 limes, and mix to taste cilantro, salt and pepper (I prefer Kosher salt).
Remove seeds and gunk from 4 plum tomatoes, dice.
Dice 1/2 cup bell pepper (I prefer red, orange or yellow).
slice 2-3 green onions.
Rinse 1 can each garbanzo beans and black beans.
Mix all together. Don't forget to taste.
Chill, then serve (though I usually can't wait).|||buy a vegan cookbook, works for me :)|||veggies duh|||Make paste of Tomato with lime and eat it with carrots|||I make what I call my lazy man's sushi. I tear up (untoasted, duh) nori in a bowl, cut up avocado slices, cucumber shreds, sprinkle wasabi powder over it and some nama shoyu and eat it with a fork.

Raw recipes..oh jeez, there are a ton.... if you have specific meals or at least an idea of what you're looking for it'd easier & i'd be glad to help you out.|||Fruit cereal

Cereal: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi (golden is my favorite), chopped peaches

Milk: blend a banana and enough water to make banana milk (I like mine thick, the consistency of a runny yogurt)

Pour milk onto cereal and enjoy|||sliced carrots, pickled cucumbers and lettuce and red cabbage

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment