Friday, February 17, 2012

I will be by the shedd aquarium and science museums. I am 15 so I want to go to some malls and stuff. Where should I go? And could you please tell me some of the stores located in the malls and where they are (what city)?
THANK YOU!|||The Magnificent Mile
Gurnee Mills Mall
Woodfield Mall
These are some the places that I know that are good to shop. The Magnificent Mile would be the closest place to you since you said that you will be close to The Shedd Aquarium.
You can also go do some shopping on State Street. There is a Macy's there, Claire's. T-J Maxx, Old Navy, etc.
I live in Chicago by the way.|||My favorite place to shop is Whicker Park. Its about a $6 cab ride from Downtown. They have a lot of boutiques, and resale shops. Of course it can be a little pricey, but you can also find A LOT of good deals.

The most common stores people know usually are Marc Jacobs, Brooklyn Industries, Urban Outfitters, and American Apparel.

Also the Water Tower next to the John Hancock Center is a great mall, along with Westfield Mall near the Wrigley Building.|||One important Chicago destination is The Magnificent Mile along Michigan Avenue. In this eight-block stretch, 460 stores offer luxury items, beautiful bargains, and everything in-between.

Shoppers from all over the world love Oak Street, an international style center with high-end stores and salons just steps off Michigan Avenue.

There is also Water Tower Place.|||I am not too impressed with Water Tower Place. I took my daughter and her friends and they were bored there.

Michigan Ave would be better. There really are not any "malls" in Chicago.

Woodfield Mall is in Schaumburg. It is huge and has lots of stores and restaurants|||I agree with all of the previous answerer's suggestions and also I suggest Water Tower Place.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment