Friday, February 17, 2012

I am from northwestern Illinois, about 4 hours from Chicago. I have only visited the city 4 times in my life. (I know, hick all over me :)! )

I am 46, larger white female. I am going to visit my husband's cousin and his daughter. The cousin's daughter lives near Shedd Aquarium. I have no Idea what we are doing with our day. My husband and his cousin are both 67 of Chilean decent..

I don't want to embarrass anyone by looking silly, My daughters are 20.

Please help! (And Quickly!)

|||Honey, you're not going to look silly unless you show up in shorts and a t-shirt. Pretty much, anything goes in Chi-town...the thing you need to concentrate on is "comfort".

Make sure you wear comfortable shoes, slacks or jeans, a good sweater or long sleeve shirt and a neat, clean coat. It's cold off that lake and the Shedd is right near it. Just be yourself and as long as you feel comfortable, happy, and confident, don't worry about others. There's so many people around, they'll be looking at everyone else... not at you.

Oh! And have fun. If you have time to visit one of the museums, please do. They are awsome and a great family outing. Check out the City Pass as well. Great price for the chance to do many things. Hugs.|||It hasnt been too cold latly, so you dont gotta wear anything too heavy, unless your the type that gets cold when its around 40 because thats how its been latley.

But if your gonna be downtown its gona be colder cuz its by the lake

火车采集器
  • andys auto sport
  • mbusa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment