Monday, February 6, 2012

With all these road being worked on at once, does anyone know the best way to avoid these roads to get to the shedd aquarium??? please help!!!|||Satan's answer is a good one, but I do need to make one correction. Recently, Metra increased the weekend pass to $7.

Personally, I would just walk across The Loop, but I like to walk.|||Me personally I go to the Loop and catch one of the Metra Electric trains and go to the Museum Campus stop and walk to either of the three museums that are there.

coming from the west like you are you can take the metra train from Geneva to the Loop and then do what I said above. The Metra Electric trains you can catch around Millenium Park. Do it on a weekend and do all of this for only 5 bucks with a weekend pass|||Metra should be your first choice.

If you MUST drive, avoid the Eisenhower and take Roosevelt Road.|||well where are you coming from?!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment