Tuesday, February 14, 2012

There was a fish-creature, in the same place with some big crabs..This fish was pretty big (25cm...or 15 inches), graish with some warmer brown tones, it had a large, round mouth with actual lips, two very wavy fins in the front and some little crown on his head. It was a fish with an attitude...soo weird, it seemed very smart! It followed my fingers and it seemed to get angry with all of us starring at it.

I think the name was something like "monkey..." I can't remember. It had to do with monkey or something. Please someone, does this ring a bell?

**I already checked Shedd's website, couldn't find my fish:(|||Could it have been a " Monkfish"?|||why dont you call them and ask.
.|||It does sound like a monk-fish or it also could be a frog-fish. They are so many fish that without a picture it is hard to be 100% correct. I hope you find out what it is. Good luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment