Monday, February 6, 2012

My boyfriend and I are planning a weekend trip to Chicago in a couple weeks. Looking for things to do and I seen the aquarium on a website. Just wondering what it's like and if its worth checking out.|||The Shedd's great. When you first enter stop at the Caribbean Reef. There's usually a scuba diver feeding the animals and discussing the different creatures. The jellyfish are also fascinating, as are the seahorses.

Ticket prices: Aquarium Only: Adults $8, Seniors & Children $6
Wild Reef Mini Pass: Adults $18, Seniors & Children $14
All Access Pass: Adults $23, Seniors & Children $16
4-D All Access Pass: Adults $27.50, Seniors & Children $20.50

You can also get a CityPass for $49 and it gets you into 9 attractions.|||I have been to the Shedd Aquarium MANY TIMES. I really like it and it has gotten better and better over the years.

The Aquarium is open everday and for about $20 you can visit the Oceanarium (whales), The Wild Reef (sharks), The Caribbean Reef, The Amazon (lots of snakes). It's well worth the time/money.|||The Shedd is a great place if you like all kinds of different fish. There is also the Field Museum and the Museum of Science and Industry (which I just saw last week we had a really good time). Chicago is a great place to visit (I should know I live about 45 minutes away and go everytime I get a chance). My next suggestion to you is try searching the web by "attractions in Chicago Illinois". Hope this helps. There is so much to do.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment