Friday, February 3, 2012

More direct approach this time. lmao.|||Fresh papaya,
fresh green peas
chopped red onion,
coriander,
sliced tomatoes
soaked chicpeas- have to go for a week and they get nutty and soft, with slight crunch
minced garlic,
salt, pepper, curry paste and a HUGE appetite, I LOVE my papaya and pea curry salad.|||I love Raw almond Halvah. I can't remember the exact recipe but I think it went something like this:

2 parts raw almonds- blend in food-processor until very fine.
1 part raw honey
1 part raw almond butter
a pinch of sea-salt

(use desired amounts)

You basically just combine all of those things (again, i'm just guessing on the amounts cause i haven't made it in awhile) and put into a dish and freeze over night. When frozen, cut into squares and enjoy : ).

It tastes like heaven.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment