Thursday, February 9, 2012

It says on their website that iut is discount week June 14 thru 18th. What is the discount?? I tried calling and just get recordings. I need to know if it is a % off or is it free to get in? I don't want to get there and not have tickets and have to stand in a mile long line with a 2 yr old. Thanks!|||Personally I wouldn't go when they are offering a discount. It is going to be packed and your not going to be able to enjoy yourself. I would go a few days before or a few days after her birthday. She isn't going to know the difference. If you don't care about the crowds check their website for tickets. You should be able to purchase them online.|||I would suggest buying the tickets online for that day. If there is a discount on that day they would also probably have it online. In my opinion I think buying the tickets online with discount or not would be much better than waiting in a long line with your daughter when it's her 2nd birthday.
Hope this helps.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment