Friday, February 17, 2012

Im an amateur photographer and I recently went to the Shedd Aquarium to take some pictures. I really love these photos and they remind me of the pictures I see on magazines. I want to submit these into contest to see if I have what it takes to win. Do you guys know of any legitimate photography contest and if so can I submit the same photo twice to differnt contest.|||You can try with this one:

Great American Photo Contest
http://wherecanigetfreestuff.com/categor鈥?/a>|||legitimate? i dont think any of them are.

what they do is get thousands of images for the price of a cheesy prize, they do it as an easy way to get the rights to thousands of images for the price of a cheesy prize

legitimate would be hiring a professional to make professioal images and paying for them...........

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment