Monday, February 6, 2012

I would like to fly in just for the day and take my son age 4 to the Shedd Aquarium but I didn't want the hassle of renting a car. I'm sure there is a train or bus that could pick us up from the airport but I need more info... PLEASE HELP! Thank you.|||Yes...if flying into Midway, take the Orange Line CTA train and exit at Roosevelt. If coming in to O'Hare take the Blue Line CTA train and transfer/exit at State & Lake. From there, exit and walk upstairs to the Orange Line and take that to Roosevelt Road. As the Orange Line only runs one way through the downtown area, there is no need to worry about getting on in the wrong direction. From either train, when exiting at Roosevelt, walk outside the station and turn left/east towards the lakefront. It's a short walk straight east to the Aquarium, which is located in the Museum Campus.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment