Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I need a good, honest answer. Does the Shedd aquarium in chicago still have gentoo penguins there?

They recently remodeled the Oceanarium, and I visited the website to discover that it had rockhoppers (just like before) and magellanic penguins (hmm, they're new)

I was very heartbroken to discover that there were no gentoos mentioned. I may go there this month. The thought of me getting to touch a gentoo penguin (my favorite animal in the whole world!!) had my heart racing with excitement. But I was terrible and heartbroken that gentoos weren't mentioned in the penguin page.

I'm asking if the shedd aquarium still has gentoo penguins in it (for those of you who have visited after the oceanarium re-opened this past May).

I'm gonna feel absolutely terrible if the Gentoos are gone.|||I didn't see them when I visited in June. And like you wrote, the website doesn't say anything about them which is odd considering Shedd is one of the few places that was able to breed them. Its a shame that none of the zoos in Chicago have them either.|||I don't know

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment