Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hi...I bought 4 Shedd tickets for the aquariom in Chicago a while back, anticipating my family to use them when they come to visit me...I just realized the tickets EXPIRE 2 days before they get here....will an attraction like this still grant us entrance? I would HATE to have to spend more $$$ just to replace them...I have tried to call the Shedd but cannot even get to a live person to ask...PLEASE HELP!!!|||OK, if the tickets have an expiration date, then it's there for a reason, to tell you when the tickets are no good anymore. What's the point of putting a date when the tickets expire if they're going to honor them anyway? why wouldn't they just print "Tickets good at any time" on them? That's the whole point of an expiration date when it comes to tickets. Sorry, but it sounds like you're going to have to bite the bullet on this one, unless you can get one of the reps on the phone and cajole them into either letting you in when you get there or sending you replacement tickets.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment