Thursday, February 9, 2012

Does it have a metal detector that you must go through to enter the place?|||They do not have one.|||What if they do? How much hassle is it to simply say," I have a metal plate?" Many of us have something similar...I am sure they would have dealt with that before. I cannot remember if they have one or not, but it would not be a reason to miss out on the Shedd.|||took a vacation there in august, went there, no they do not have a metal detector there. who wants to hurt a fish anyways. But you will like it.|||No metal detector, just a currency detector to empty your wallet and
call it an admission charge.|||I doubt it, The adjacent Field Museum does NOT.

Why, ya gonna shoot some Dolphins or something??

Bring your wallet, Shedd is very expensive|||with no other explanation, that sounds like a very important question. the kind of question u shouldnt trust anyone else on. i'd go and look for myself.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment